The "Servant Leader
" is the favorite sexual position among married Christian couples who have experimented and know what works best.
- Wife lies on her stomach, legs apart, bottom elevated
- Husband lies face-down on his wife, and enters her from behind (the "rear entry
- Husband embraces his wife, performing a "reach around
" with his dominant hand (reaching under her and stimulating her clitoris) however she likes best
- Husband props himself up on his non-dominant elbow (to keep his weight off her so she can breathe) and reaches under her breast with that hand, stimulating her breast and nipple however she likes best
- Husband begins thrusting while continuing stimulation, paying close attention to her physical cues and his own body
- Husband times his own release as closely to hers as possible, for maximum mutual enjoyment
- The wife is passive, receiving penetration and pleasure at the hands of her capable husband
- The husband is in control of everything, and is responsible for his wife's pleasure and his own
- Husband can kiss his wife's neck and shoulders, and can whisper in her ear
- Full upper-body contact and the embrace-from-behind provide feelings of intimacy
- Perfect for the "tired wife, horny husband" scenario so common in marriage
- Echoes the Biblically defined marriage roles: the husband is in charge and the wife is submissive/passive, but his goal is to serve her completely, hence "Servant Leader"
My wife and I thought we knew about sex until we discovered the Servant Leader Position. Now sex is 10 times better for both of us!
Many people think the "Missionary Position
" is how devout Christians have sex, but couples married for a long time know it is all about the Servant Leader Position.