1) (verb) to mess up in a truly spectacular fashion; to fail spectacularly.
2) (verb) to fail in a public manner that brings heaps of scorn and shame upon yourself.
3) (noun) a spectacular failure.
1) "I really borka'd that batch of cookies, didn't I?"
2) "You just borka'd all over yourself!"
3) "I got a 0 on that calc test. I'm such a borka."
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Libreng Koreo Araw- araw
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.