adj. nom·li·er, nom·li·est Slang
1. Very pleasing to the taste or smell; delicious. See Synonyms at delicious.
2. Delightful; delicious.
1. Big flappy flange flaps are rather nomly.
2. The creator of this word looks very nomly, where as his current house mate is far from nomly in the slightest. His face makes me sick.
3. Nomly is a very nomly word
4. I love the taste of fresh-from-the-bum poo, it is nomly.
Libreng Koreo Araw- araw
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.