1. For the person "i" to be victorious or have more skills than the opponent.
2. To be better than somone else in an everyday situation.
3. To own something or someone
1. iPwn you in any game from Pong to World of Warcraft.
2. I'm better than you at gutair so iPwn you!
I killed you in that freestyle iPwn you totally man.
3. Bitch get out there and make my money iPwn you!
Libreng Koreo Araw- araw
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.