1. a city in New York, known for chicken wings, cold winters and lousy football teams.
2. to fool someone, to bamboozle or cheat
4. derogatory term for a person of African descent
5. a type of mozzarella cheese
6. chicken wing cooked in hot sauce served with blue cheese dressing.
1. "I moved to Buffalo from Parma, but I am not sure why."
2. "I buffaloed that guy into taking the Bills and giving me six."
3. "There are no buffaloes in Buffalo."
4. "Get a load of those shiftless buffaloes."
5. "Buffalo mozzarella is often served with sliced tomatoes in vinagrette; it has nothing to do with Buffalo or buffaloes."
6. "Look at that buffalo eating those buffalo wings."