1. From the abbreviation "To shit your pants.
2. To blunder or err.
1. One who blunders or errs.
2. One who has shit their pants
also: shantsy, shantser
1. Describing a person who continuously blunders or errs a situation.
2. One who shantses a situation
1. Dude, that girl just shantsed in our basement!
2. You are totally shantsing this situation.
1. Yo, the girl just put her shants in your sink, bro.
2. Are we humans? Or are we shantsers?
1. The shantsing party was not fun at all.
2. That shants girl smells like shit now.
Libreng Koreo Araw- araw
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.