1. Bork means to combine meat (in this case, beef and pork).
2. It can also replace any verb in most cases.
3. Can sometimes be used as an adjective when -y is added on to the end.
The word was believed to be created after a mispronouncing of the word bjork
1. Dude, this bork is delicious!
2. I borked my girl so hard last night.
3. Sure is borky around here.
Libreng Koreo Araw- araw
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.