1. A phrase usually said aloud to express extreme dissatisfaction about something.
2. The action usually done along with saying the phrase "ARMS THING".
*Note: This procedure is also effective in drying hands when there are no paper towels available. Simply repeat multiple times until hands are no longer wet.
3. The action done to greet people: it is usually done along with saying the phrase "Hey guys!"
Note: additional adjectives may be added to the front of this phrase to add emphasis. One example is "Super Arms Thing!"
How to do Arms Thing:
1) Lift arms with palms facing up to the same level as your ears. (As if throwing something behind your back)
2) Bring your arms down with enough force and stop at the waist level. (As if hitting a midget with the back of your hands.)
3) Say "Arms Thing" while doing the entire procedure. You may substitute this phrase for other phrases such as "Hey Guys!"
1. I lost all of my money in poker. ARMS THING!
2. Man, that hot chick already has a boyfriend! *arms thing*.
Gotta dry off my hands now! *arms thing* *arms thing* *arms thing*.
3. Hey guys! *arms thing*