2. Imperial troops in Star Wars.
2. If every storm trooper was a clone of Jango Fett, why do they all suck so much in episodes 4, 5 and 6?
A fan dressed as a stormtrooper
It is rumored that all Stormtroopers are clones, remnants of the great Clone Wars.
2) Stormtroopers are considered, within the storyline of the movies and other fan works, to be extremely precise when shooting. This theory is disproven to the audience /many/ times over. The characters never seem to figure it out, though.
2) Obi-Wan, pointing at a blasted hull of a transport: "Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise"
2. Zeig Heil! Feindlich! Jagen Sie! (misses horribly)
2. The basic ground infantry of the Galactic Empire in the movie series Star Wars
2. Those damn storm troopers destroyed my planet!
This is also supported by the fact that the Canadian troopers found a way through the German Gasses ("Kept pushing on").
The Germans later used the name "Stormtrooper" for their own Elite soldiers in WW2.