- the "taking" of an "Indian Name"
- wearing of various articles of generic Native American garb including moccasins, ribbon shirts etc.
- hanging a Dream Catcher in anything other than the appropriate place (ie: the car rearview mirror, on your keychain)
- sporting a T-shirt or sweatshirt with various dramatic spiritual representations of wolves, eagles or Indian Princesses swirling around a planet or tree
- approaching any random Native American person and holding your hand to their heart, declaring solidarity and apologizing for what your ancestors did to the First Peoples
- believing that you are Native American because your great-great-great grandmother's half sister once made out with a Cherokee
Source: Movie called Bashment-2010
"He's gone to spend the weekend sitting in the woods with nothing but a blanket and discover himself."
"I know, flipping windian idiot."