All gingers go through 5 stages in their life, like the 5 stages of grief.
1. Denial - They blindly believe they are 'strawberry blonde' and not ginger. LIES
2. Anger - Why me?!? Usually a period of blaming the parents
3. Bargaining - They start begging and wishing that their hair will change, or maybe a different hairstyle will hide the fact that they are ginger. Its not gonna happen i'm afraid
4. Depression - An overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, usually leads to lots of masturbation.
5. Acceptance - The ginger realises there is nothing they can do, and prepares them self for the endless insults.
Tony: Ha the poor bastard is on stage 4
Friend: His cock is gonna be raw by the end of the week
5 Stages of being ginger
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.