All gingers go through 5 stages in their life, like the 5 stages of grief.
1. Denial - They blindly believe they are 'strawberry blonde' and not ginger. LIES
2. Anger - Why me?!? Usually a period of blaming the parents
3. Bargaining - They start begging and wishing that their hair will change, or maybe a different hairstyle will hide the fact that they are ginger. Its not gonna happen i'm afraid
4. Depression - An overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, usually leads to lots of masturbation.
5. Acceptance - The ginger realises there is nothing they can do, and prepares them self for the endless insults.
Tony: Ha the poor bastard is on stage 4
Friend: His cock is gonna be raw by the end of the week
5 Stages of being ginger
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.