A term, originating from the southern England town of Poole in Dorset.
It refers to 'Arne Avenue'; the lower main road that runs through the Council Estate know as Bourne Estate or Bourne Valley.
A cacker can be spotted by the following:-
1) A huge sovereign ring
2) The latest i-phone, which is clearly stolen
3) Large hoop earings (female)
4) A lot on Adidas or Kappa Clothing
5) Fake Burberry
6) A child with no father
7) Adidas 'popper' trackkies tucked into white socks
8) Some who live there try to talk and act like they are a Gypsy (these are known locally as 'Hedge-Hoppers')
People with the common surnames "Clarke" or "Cook" or "Cooper" can be found residing in cacker's kanyon (more often than not they are related in one way or another).
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.