1) the 39th state to enter the union
2) the Peace Garden State
3) the full name for the postal code ND
4) the home of places such as Fargo, Bismarck, Minot, Grand Forks, and Medora
5) the state that has the Theodore Roosevelt National Park
6) (Dakota) comes from a Sioux Indian word that means "friend" or "ally"
7) a state whose state flower is the wild praire rose
8) a state that has a high percentage of it's high school graduates go on to collage
9) a state that has a high percentage of church goers
10) a state that has a high percentage of underage drinking
11) my home state
North Dakota will always be in my heart.
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.