1. verb - To delay action in a matter or procrastinate.
2. verb - To be running late
3. noun (as "bogger") - One who is habitually late or slow to effect action. Particularly grevious examples can me referred to as "bogmasters"
1. "We must leave promptly at noon. Please do not bog!"
2. "Excuse me for bogging... I got wrapped up in something and lost track of time"
3. "Must we wait again for Dave? He is always such a bogger!"
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.