1. anything low profile or to be kept in secrecy, especially in the realm of personal relationships.
2. any information to be kept private and between select parties, either in business, sports or personal relations.
1. I just met this new girl, but we're keeping it on the DL, until we're sure about each other.
2. I severely injured my ankle during practice, but let's keep it on the down low, so as to not alert the press.
3. This new talent of yours presents a style that is extremely rare, sign her up and let's keep it on the low, until all deals are signed.
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.