Term normally confined to bogan vernacular. Depending on context, the term can have various meanings.
1. As a proclaimation of nonchalance.
2. As an alternative to "fucking", the pronounciation of which bogans traditionally experience some difficulty.
3. As a general exclamation of irritation.
4. As a general sentence filler. Ie, the bogan alternative to the valley girl-esq "like", or the stoner-esq "dude".
5. To describe the doings of old mate with his missus in the backseat of the commodore/falcoon/dunga
(at kaytonk's house)
Kaytonk: Righto, righto, we better cruise down to the only servo open in town for fanta and shit.
Bruce: Where are my thongs. Ahh bugger it. Wheres the beer. Here it is. Kayton, heres the key, we'll take my car fuggen.
(at the servo)
Bruce: Nah mate! You can take ya fuggen poofta nancy jap rice burner and shove it!
(cruising the streets)
Kayton: Shit! Teach you to cut me off ya old coot. Fuggin!
(conversing with other bogans at Mc Donalds car park)
Bruce: Ahh fuggen, fuggen gonna pull the roo-bar off me falcoon. Fuggen. Make it real sleek and shit fuggen.
(inside Mc Donalds eating)
Kayton: You were out there for half an hour. What the hell were you doing?
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.