1. To be/something that is optimistic/happy.
2. A person who is attracted to the same sex.
3. A term commonly used by teenagers to describe something unfortunate--typically a generic insult that is NOT directly homophobic unless the person saying it is in fact homophobic.
1. "We had a gay time at the rally!"
2. "Mom, I'm gay."
"Cleavice, get the holy water!"
3. "Dude, I've been waiting for like an hour for my mom to pick me up!"
"That is so gay!"
Seriously, people. Stop acting like pussies about people using gay as an 'insult'. Teenagers commonly use it as a loose, generic insult to describe something unfortunate--also denoted as "that sucks"--nothing more. It is not homophobic unless the person is homophobic. Get over yourselves.
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa email@example.com. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.