1. to angrily complain about
2. drone on about a topic, ramble
3. to leave and partake in an activity (especially surfing)
present: go off
past: went off
future: going off
1. "i can't stop goin' off about how high the taxes are"
2. "we had a couple beers and just went off about the days events"
3. "we're gonna go off this afternoon if the surf's up"
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.