1. Used to denote a person living in the community who does not attend or work for the college or university.
2. A college-aged person who never leaves the town in which, they went to high school in and they do not work attend any form of college.
3. A local, or person who lives in their place of birth.
1. Those townies brought beer for the kegger!
2. You're 22 and doing nothing! You're a townie bum!
3. My dad was born in Boston, we're townies.
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.