1. The ability to move stylishly through the ever-so-awkward turnstiles.
2. The sudden turning of something from boring to stylish.
3. Clumsy, gangly, or somehow resembling a turnstile.
1. He rides the subway every day... I guess that's why he's so turnstilish.
2. High-waisted skirts?!?! How turnstilish!
3. Poor Sam... he was so tall and skinny that he stayed turnstilish until his 15th birthday.
Prices shown in USD.
Isulat ang iyong imeyl adres sa ibaba upang makuha ang aming Libreng Urban Word of the Day araw- araw!
Ang mga sulat are galing sa firstname.lastname@example.org. Kailanma'y hindi kami magpapadala ng spam sa inyo.